Spa by Clarins
“Luxury is in each detail”
It is at the Royal Palm Marrakech that the prestigious cosmetic house Clarins first opened its spa in Morocco. Designed as a riad combining modernity and tradition, the Royal Palm Marrakech spa is bathed in soft natural light that reflects onto the white zellige walls. In the heart of this elegant and sophisticated space, guests come to unwind in an oasis extending over more than 3500 m2.
The expert hands of the therapists provide an interlude of well-being, with an extensive selection of treatments by Clarins, signature massages such as the « Massage Suprême à la Rose » (Supreme Rose Massage) or the Moroccan beauty care rituals with tailor-made products combining Moroccan and Mauritian essences for a true sensorial experience. In addition to the massage area, other services, such as a “Leonor Greyl” hairdressing salon, a pedicure room, a barber and a Nail bar are at your disposal. To enjoy the treatments in complete privacy, an area with sauna, hammam, private garden and bath is solely dedicated to ensuring the comfort of women.
From deep within the mountains to the furthest parts of the desert, Clarins research travels all five continents. This endless quest to discover plants and active ingredients is intended to serve the beauty and wellness of men and women.
Driven by its founder’s motto – “do more, do better and love doing so” – the Parisian brand, founded in 1954, has become an international group operating in cosmetics, treatments, makeup and perfumes. At the end of 2012, the Clarins brand was ranked first in Europe in the “High-end face care” category and first in the world in the “High-end body care” category.
- Swimming pool
- Juice bar
- Yoga room
- Léonor Greyl hairdressing salon, pedicure salon and beauty parlour
- Nail Bar Kure Bazaar
- Clarins Boutique
- Sauna with cascade shower
- Ice bath
- Private garden
The spa is open every day from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For health and safety reasons, access to the spa is reserved for clients aged more than 16 years old.
Pregnant women are required to inform the personnel of their pregnancy so that they can help choose the most suitable treatments.
Reservations and punctuality
- All the treatments require prior reservation.
- It is preferable to arrive several minutes early to better enjoy the spa facilities.
- If ever you are late, the duration of the treatment could be slightly shortened.
- Kindly contact the spa five hours prior to your reservation for all cancellations. After this period, any non-rescheduled or cancelled appointments will be invoiced.
- It is advised to come without any jewels or other valuables so as to fully enjoy the treatments. Electronic safes are available in the suites/villas.
- Please respect the calmness and privacy of everyone. The use of mobile phones, consumption of cigarettes and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- The prices include government taxes.